If you have registered an account in MyBrains, our service collects some information about you:
- Your e-mail address to create your account at the service, as well as to communicate with you.
- Selected language that you chosen, for localization and better interaction with the service MyBrains.
- If you are using our extensions for browsers MyBrains, we keep the web site source of your clipped content (e.g. links).
MyBrains not engaged in commercial activities related to the sale or lease for the use of user
information. We disclose information in several cases:
- We have your consent to share such information.
- We found that the implementation of the access, storage, or disclosure is required or permitted by law to protect the rights, property or personal safety of MyBrains and users of the Service or necessary to ensure compliance with the law.
We do not provide your account information or history of a user's account to third parties in order to show you their advertisements.
As a rule, employees MyBrains not browsing your personal information or data that is stored at the Service. However, such a view is possible if we believe that were violated our Terms of Service, and we will need to check it, or if we need to do it to provide user support requested by you. MyBrains can also view your notes, if it is necessary to protect the rights, property or personal safety MyBrains and its users and to comply with our legal obligations, such as the implementation of directives, regulations, court or other court orders.
- You can always delete the data published by you in any folder, and stop using the Service MyBrains, but copies may be saved in the system backup and data archiving Service MyBrains due to the nature of such systems.
- If MyBrains close your account at the Service in connection with a violation of the Terms of Service, please contact us with a request to delete your data. MyBrains consider such requests on an individual basis in accordance with our legal obligations.